Summertime is for casual entertaining with relaxed details. It can be harder than you think to achieve this casual look, so today we’re sharing a few key elements perfect for your next party table!
1. Herbs are flourishing and a small sprig of something like rosemary is a sweet touch to each place setting. Image from Linen Tales Etsy Shop.
2. Mix and match candle votives and tapers in different heights and sizing to add a “collected” feel. Don’t be afraid to add in something vintage – like your grandmothers crystal votives – with some modern marble or gold tapers. Find marble tapers here and similar blush votives here.
3. Keep the florals low so people can see over. We love the idea of arranging in a simple, white, shallow bowl. Florals by Studio Mondine.
5. Think about adding different material, like stone, or a hand-drawn element. Whether it is a place card or menu, a personal touch like this adds warmth to the table. Calligraphy by Meagan Tidwell.
6. It’s hard to beat a great linen tablecloth. No need to have it perfectly ironed! This one from Terrain.