Since the last cocktail post went over so well, we decided to make it a regular thing! Recently we styled a “faux” wedding with Kelly at Spindle Photography and used this recipe for our champagne flutes. Not only did this photograph beautifully (big props to Kelly), it was quite enjoyable to drink as well! The rosemary adds an unexpected flavor that surprisingly pairs well with the orange. Try serving this delicious cocktail at your next soiree.
• 1 oz Pellegrino
• 1 oz Lillet
• 1 tablespoon Aperol or orange juice
• 1 oz Prosecco
• 2 sprigs rosemary
• 1 tablespoon sugar (we like the larger crystals)
• 1 slice orange
1. Pull leaves from a rosemary sprig, chop finely and toss with sugar in a small saucer or dish.
2. Rub some orange on the rim of your cocktail glass, then dip in the rosemary sugar mixture until the rim is covered with sugar to your liking
3. Add Pellegrino, Lillet, Aperol and ice, top with Prosecco.
4. Garnish with rosemary sprig and a slice of orange.