January can be a gloomy month with the holidays over and simply trying to bear the cold weather until spring! However, we think just because it’s dreary outside doesn’t mean the party needs to end. We love this winter cocktail Savoie Catering came up with for a recent brunch. So have a few of your friends over and brighten those January blues! Cheers!
Orange Cranberry Punch
• 1 quart OJ
• Juice of 2 lemons
• Juice of 2 limes
• 1 Small bag of cranberries
• 1 Cup sugar
• 1 Pint Jamaican Rum
• Garnish with sliced fruit & cranberries
• Wash cranberries and save a ½ cup for garnish
• Place remaining cranberries into a blender with sugar and half the juice (enough to blend) and blend on high so cranberries are liquefied
• Strain mixture through a fine strainer
• Add remaining juice and rum
• Pour over ice and garnish with cranberries and fruit slices
• Some super-cute paper straws…you know it’s worth it!